Terms & Conditions – Win a Website
1. The promoter is Dwayne Barlow Media & Marketing Ltd (DBMM), of Matamata, New Zealand.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Competition entry must be made by filling out the [digital form on this web page]. [link to entry form]
4. Closing date for entry will be December 21, 2017. After this date the no further entries for this promotion will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize is as follows:
- A new, device responsive website built on an easy-to-use content management system (CMS).
- The website will include four sections: a Home page, an About Us section, a Contact Us page and one other section of your choosing (say, Testimonials, Products, Services or something else suitable for your business).*
- Content (words, images, movies) will be provided by the Win a Website promotion winner.
- Free domain name registration for one year.**
- Free website hosting for one year.***
- CMS training so you can add content to your website – and grow it – to keep it fresh.
- A Google Analytics account so you can keep track of how visitors are using your new website.
9. The winner will be chosen by the Directors of Dwayne Barlow Media & Marketing Ltd. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, company name, and website (once built) in any publicity material, along with the answers to the entry questions. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
15. After entry, your email address will be added to DBMM’s contact database and you may, in future, receive promotional messages from DBMM. Your email address will be used for this purpose only and will not be sold to other organisations. You may remove your email address from our database by selecting the Unsubscribe link on any promotional email you receive from DBMM.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
18. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
* With the training you’ll receive you’ll be able to grow your site by adding pages, new sections and content. Or, if you’re strapped for time, you could engage DBMM to do this for you.
**This applies to the cost of new domain registrations only. If the winner of this promotion already owns a domain name and wants to use it then we’ll build your new site under that domain.
***If the winner of this promotion does not currently have a website then the new website we build will be hosted by DBMM’s preferred hosting provider, which includes one year free hosting. If the winner of this promotion currently has a website then we’re happy to either continue using that host (at the winner’s cost) for the new site we build or host it with DBMM’s preferred provider, which includes one year free hosting.