Metso New Zealand’s Administrative Managing Director, Keith Cooke, came to DBMM looking for creative support in launching the company’s new core purpose – To Make My Team World Famous – at an event for all the staff at their Matamata facility.Metso NZ’s management team had developed their new core purpose and had an idea about how they wished to present it to their team. But they needed some help…and that’s where we confidently stepped in.
Following an initial consultation and brainstorming session, DBMM was charged with providing a suite of creative material for Metso NZ’s core purpose launch event:
- Presentation – a graphic-laden PowerPoint presentation for the Metso NZ management team to use during the launch.
- Movies – in all, we produced four movies that were integrated into the launch presentation. We also filmed the launch event and provided a final cut for use in Metso NZ’s induction process.
- Core Purpose Booklet – an 8-page, A4, full colour booklet to support the launch.
- Core Purpose Poster – a 1000mm x 700mm full colour poster to be used around the Metso NZ site.
- Core Purpose Logo – we designed a graphical representation of the core purpose, which was used in all the creative material.
All this was achieved within the pressing six week deadline.
Keith was delighted with the way the event was presented. “Dwayne worked closely with our senior management team on this presentation to launch our new company core purpose,” explained Keith. “Working in partnership we wanted to come up with an interactive and multi-media approach to get the message across.
“The product delivered ticked all these boxes. It was inventive, highly professional and most importantly, engaging for the staff. I can safely say, with Dwayne we reached a higher level of presentation, which has helped us significantly in delivering our message.”