A website is your digital home base. You control the content, messaging and how your customers interact with you on your website. Your website is up 24/7. It doesn’t sleep so that, you know, you can.
It’s surprising the number of companies that don’t have a website. If your business doesn’t have a website, get one. Now. It’s easy.
A good website is part of what we like to call your business’s Digital Essentials [read all about that here]. In summary, your website is the pointy bit on the top of a triangle of digital tools that you really should be using.
We’ve noticed, however, that a lot of small (and not so small) businesses struggle with this stuff. In this digital age so many organisations still don’t even have a basic website.
We believe it’s mainly down to time. Or, rather, lack of.
Good business owners, like you, know what you need. But so often time is a scarce resource. I know that as a small business owner myself. The day-to-day stuff gets in the way. Working with staff, answering the phone, paying the bills, clearing emails(!), and actually doing all the important things you’re in business to do. There’s never enough time on the clock for everything is there?
So, in conjunction with MIMICO, we’d like to help you build the first point of your digital triangle.
What do you get?
- A new, device responsive website built on an easy-to-use content management system (CMS).
- The website will include four pages or section: a Home page, an About Us page/section, a Contact Us page/section and one other page/section of your choosing (for example Testimonials, Products, Services or something else suitable for your business).*
- You will be able to add as many pages as you like should you have extra information to place on your new website (or we could do that at additional cost).
- Free domain name registration for one year. To help get you going, we’ll pick that cost up for you.**
- CMS training so you can add content to your website – and grow it – to keep it fresh.*
- An analytics account so you can keep track of how visitors are using your website.
- Content (words, images, movies) will be provided by the client. DBMM can help you produce your content at additional cost.
Investment: $949 + GST (+ annual hosting cost***).
This rate applies to new-build sites only. See below for more information about upgrades to current sites.
* With the training you’ll receive you’ll be able to grow your site by adding pages, new sections and content. Or, if you’re strapped for time, you could engage DBMM to do this for you.
**This applies to the cost of new domain registrations only. If you already own a domain name and want to use it then we’ll build your new site under that domain.
***Your new website we build hosted by one of DBMM’s preferred hosting providers (we will provide cost comparisons and background information so you can choose the best host for you).
****If you currently have a website and would like to upgrade it we’d love to discuss this with you. Pricing will differ from the special promo rate shown above as there are many more variables involved in an upgrade.